This short guide will encourage and train you to step out and tell your friends, family, and even strangers about what Jesus has done in your life and to share the gospel!
Do you struggle to share your Christian faith?
The short guide will encourage and challenge you to take a step of faith. It guides you through the process of gaining confidence and answering common questions people ask.
If you have any of these concerns witnessing, this book is for you!
- What if they reject me?
- I’m not a good speaker.
- How do I start the conversation?
- I don’t know enough to answer questions.
- Do I have to lead them to Christ in one shot?
- I’m not confident I can do it.
Do you have hurdles or struggles sharing your Christian faith? The short guide will encourage and challenge you to take a step of faith. It guides you through the process of gaining confidence and answering common questions people ask.
In this short guide, you will learn:
- How to find your evangelism style
- How to encourage other Christians to witness
- How to rely on your Christian church to equip you
- How the Holy Spirit helps you witness
- The steps to follow to share your faith
- How to answer questions when you witness
- How to talk to atheists and seekers
- 18 Common questions people ask and how to answer them
- How to lead a person to Christ
- What to do after you lead a person to Christ
Please leave a quick review of A Short Guide to Sharing Your Faith. Book reviews help other readers become aware of the book. Thank you for reading and supporting me!
Go to https://www.Jonathansrock.com to sign up for my email list and get free stories, follow my blog, and keep up with what’s coming out next. Click on the author’s name to check out more books by author Jonathan Srock.